Viewing different file formats
- Portable Document Format (P.D.F.) content - Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Audio Files - Windows Media Player
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Text Size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to four levels.
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to three levels.
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size.
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are four options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard: Applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast.
- White on black: Applies black color as the background and white color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- black on white: Applies black color as the background and Yellow color to the foreground text to improve readability.
Related Link - Accessibility Options in browsers >>